There's something for everyone at Jamberoo Action Park...where you, your family and friends control the action.
Jamberoo is now open for the 2021/2022 season and aims to bring you a world class theme park experience.
NSW's largest family owned and operated water theme park has been delivering a great day out for more than 40 years.
It is home to a host of rides and attractions sourced from some of the world's premier designers - from the three big tube ride slides to Banjo's Billabong, The Bobsled and even Landscape Golf. There really is something for everyone at Jamberoo.
Being family owned and operated means a high level of attention to detail amidst the features and amenities of the park. The cleanliness of all facilities and the professionalism of the staff is all first rate.
Safety is paramount and Jamberoo is NSW's only water theme park to receive a five star water safety accreditation from the Royal Life Saving Association.
Located just an hour south of Sydney, and nestled between the mountains of the Illawarra escarpment and the beautiful beaches of the South Coast, Jamberoo Action Park is positioned to deliver an entertainment experience unlike any other.
Here's more about some of the rides and features at Jamberoo:
- The Perfect Storm - surrounded by darkness, cracks of thunder and streaks of lightning, you will travel through three tornados, deep inside one of the tallest, longest, most exciting water rides in the world
- The Funnel Web - at speeds up to 30km you'll twist and turn before entering the spider's lair - a giant funnel, and a great photo opportunity beside the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Funnel Web spider sculpture
- The Taipan - enter the belly of the snake and experience a high intensity thrill waterslide
- Banjo's Billabong - the largest aqua play structure built in the southern hemisphere
- Outback Bay - one of the largest wave pools in NSW
- Billabong Beach - at a warm 26 degrees all season long, it is ideal for the little ones with mini water slides and water jets
- The Rock - stand on a whopping five metre high launching pad before plunging feet first into a deep water pool below
- The Chairlift - the first ever installation at Jamberoo - it offers remarkable views from the mountains to the sea
- The Bobsled - choose from one of two tracks and work your way up to maximum speeds and maximum thrills
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park's many places to eat provide all you need to keep the action going.
Food stops include Bombora Seafood, mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn and a huge variety of ice creams, coffees and other treats to choose from at Bombora Scoop.
For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas and gas barbecues are available for hire.
Guests can also take a piece of the action home from the Souvenir Shop or Surf Shack. Don't forget to bring your own camera and to always #jamberooactionpark when sharing on social media!
Admission into the Park covers all rides and attractions and parking is free, so you can experience all that Jamberoo Action Park has to offer all day long.
Experience a great day out this season at Jamberoo...where you control the action! For more information go to Jamberoo.net