Young people will have the chance to showcase their talents, meet new people and enjoy some of the region's best activities during Camden Council's Youth Week program.
The celebration for people aged 12-24 years of age will kick off on April 1 and finish on April 9.
This year's events include a movie night, lawn bowls, live music and much more.
Camden Youth Council member Lubna Sherieff said she was excited to take part in the planned events this year.
"I think it is very important for young people to get out in their community and enjoy what we have on offer and this is the best opportunity for that," Ms Sherieff said.
"I'm personally looking forward to Camden Shorts.
"I've been attending that for a few years which showcases so many talented young stars who get up on stage sometimes for the first time and give it their all.
"Youth Week is a great initiative which promotes opportunity for young people to do things outside of school hours and try new things."
Camden mayor Theresa Fedeli said this year's Youth Week line-up in Camden was better than ever.
"The program allows young people to become informed about local issues whilst also providing an opportunity to meet new people," she said.
"Camden's Youth Week celebrations have won several awards in the part years and I am proud to see what the team has on offer again in 2020.
"I encourage all eligible young people to check out the Youth Week program and attend an event that interests them."
There are a number of events on offer this year including:
- Yoga for Youth with the Y - a fun and free yoga session Wednesday 1 April, 4.30-5.30pm, at Mount Annan Leisure Centre;
- Celebrate your Headspace - free yoga and mindfulness with Headspace on Thursday 2 April, 3.30pm-5.30pm, at Oran Park Library;
- Youth Fit Squad - free fitness class on Thursday 2 April, 4.15-5pm, at Mount Annan Leisure Centre;
- Create and Connect - free new youth creative art group on Thursday 2 April, 4-5pm, at Narellan Child and Family Community Centre;
- Camden Shorts - short performances including live music, dance and theatre by young local musicians and performers on Friday 3 April, 7-9.30pm, at Camden Civic Centre;
- A free skateboarding clinic on Saturday 4 April, 10am-noon, at Kirkham Skate Park;
- Sports Fest - an afternoon of sport, free food and music on Saturday 4 April, 1-4pm, at Mount Annan Leisure Centre;
- Lawn Bowls for Beginners - free lawn bowls on Sunday 5 April, noon-3pm, at Camden Sports Club;
- BYOB: Smash the Silence - a collaboration of music, art and mental health support on Sunday 5 April, 6-11pm, at Camden Civic Centre;
- Female Wellness Project - free fitness class for young women on Monday 6 April, 4.15-5pm, at Mount Annan Leisure Centre;
- Virtual Reality Workshop - a free virtual reality session on Tuesday 7 April, 10am-6pm, at Oran Park Library;
- Streetgym - free sporting activities on Wednesday 8 April, 3.30-5.30pm, at Birriwa Reserve Outdoor Youth Space;
- $5 Youth Week Movie Night - screening Lovebirds for young people aged between 12 and 18 years on Thursday 9 April at United Cinemas Narellan.