A Narellan man has been charged after police found drugs and firearms in his home.
The man was first detected by police during a vehicle stop in Elderslie about 9.30am yesterday (Thursday, May 16).
Camden officers stopped a grey Holden on Jackson Crescent and spoke with the driver.
Police conducted a search of the vehicle and allegedly discovered an amount of the drug, methylamphetamine (ice).
The 38-year-old man was arrested and taken to Narellan Police Station.
Officers later searched the man's home in Narellan and allegedly found methylamphetamine, a gun, ammunition and cash.
Police charged the man with the following offences:
Supply prohibited drug (large commercial quantity)
- Supplying a prohibited drug.
- Dealing with the proceeds of crime.
- Possessing an unauthorised pistol.
- Possessing an unregistered pistol.
- Not properly securing a firearm.
- Possessing ammunition without permit.
He was refused bail to appear at Picton local court on July 23.