Working in retail is fast-paced, and at Coles Express, the rubber really hits the road. It’s not a typical 9-5, so you can easily blend life and work. And as part of a small station team, you’ll enjoy the variety and speed that offering convenience to local and on-the-move customers brings.
About the role
We’re looking for a Coles Express – Customer Service Representative. With a focus on great customer experiences, you’ll ensure the store is always clean, stocked and welcoming.
With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
About you and your skills
· A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
· To handle cash and know your stuff by promoting monthly specials and products
· A focus on ensuring our safety standards are met
· You’ll need to be comfortable working on your own and following set instructions
· To deliver with pride through site presentation and stock management
· The availability to work flexible hours (including late nights, early mornings and weekends)
· You’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
Fuel your next move
If you like the sound of us (and our corny servo puns) apply now. We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.
Job ID: 59889
Employment Type: Casual