Who Will I Be Working for?
Our Client is part of a group of companies specialising in Civil, Construction and Engineering Projects. They deliver construction solutions for major infrastructure and urban development projects in Queensland and New South Wales ranging from $1 million through to $150 million.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Fleet Discounts.
- Our client supports the continuous learning and professional development of their employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- Be part of a strong organisational culture which encourages passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability, and empowerment.
What's the role?
Our client has a great career opportunity available for an experienced Senior Surveyor to join their team. As the Senior Surveyor you will be responsible and accountable for the day to day delivery of surveys for our client as well as undertaking other specific business performance and improvement roles as required. You will be expected to but not limited to -
- Analyse and import data into system for drafting of final plans.
- Maintain and keep current library of final plans in the system for all completed projects.
- Work closely with the project team to maintain regular estimates of the cost-to-completion and time-to-completion for each task.
- Accurately upload and maintain data in survey instruments and other plant and equipment.
- Update and maintain in the system "location register" of all onsite GPS equipment.
- Monitor and track that machines have current software, and load upgrades as required.
- Responsible to gain an understanding of the relevant project specifications and drawings.
What Do I Need to Have/Be To Be Successful?
- Tertiary qualification - Surveying or Spatial Science
- Background in Survey processes.
- Proven management skills, practices and planning ability.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Demonstrated numeric accuracy and analytical skills.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and experience in actual project delivery.
- Computer literacy, particularly experience working with CAD.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 0431 389 907
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!