- Design Impactful and meaningful software
- Product Lead team with inspiring leadership tems
About Our Client
My client is a leading Australian Superfund who are well known as a powerhouse leading the new age of how super is managed and utilised in today's economy.
Their team is diverse, high functioning and are at the forefront of technology, who strive for excellence and empowering users to better use and make more educated decisions with their super and assets.
Some things on offer
- Competitive salary, bonus, and super offerings
- Flexible work arrangements
- Industry leading parental leave entitlements
A role has now become available for a fantastic Senior Product Designer to lead the end to end artistic direction for all the Design components for the brand. this is a Blended UX UI design role and you'll have very strong visual and Digital Design skills with the understanding and applied knowledge of UX design principles and practices.
A stand alone role at the moment they will be opportunities to growth the Design team, the role will include the following;
- Turn sketches, wireframes and prototypes into beautifully crafted and highly usable interface designs across a range of channels i.e. App, Web, EDM's, Customer Service Tools etc
- Testing designs with customers, and iterate on them based on usability testing results
- Collaborate with UX and the broader team to develop sketches, wireframes, and / or prototypes for solutions
- Help evolve the brand visual design language and maintain brand integrity across touchpoints / channels
- Contribute to marketing campaign concepts and bring them to life through highly crafted and engaging campaign assets across a range of channels (Display, Social, eDM etc.) and formats (video, static etc), from inception through to delivery
The Successful Applicant
The Right candidate will possess;
- A detailed and beautiful visual portifio outlining your design work
- Strong experience in design for mobile web design experience, familiar with Web, iOS, Android UI design patterns
- Have maintained a UI component library and ensured design consistency across new / existing components
- Experience in human-centred interface design, including for web and mobile platforms
- Experience in evidence-based design and prototyping, including coded prototyping as required (desirable)
- Applied knowledge and experience in accessibility and designing for users with accessibility needs
- Experience collaborating with developers and business analysts in an agile environment
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- A focus on learning and development, including study assistance
- access to industry leading professional development programmes
- Volunteer and community service leave
- LGBTQI + and disability employee networks
- Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Program and discounted health insurance
- An additional leave day each year on top of annual leave.