2XM Recruit are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services with over 10 years’ experience supplying highly qualified Technical Engineering & Blue-Collar personnel to the Mining, Rail, Engineering & Construction industries across Australia.
The Client Our client is an Australia’s leading HVAC specialist providing innovative and custom-engineered solutions to deliver local market requirements. Taking pride in servicing, maintaining, refurbishing, and upgrading their rail and mining products.
Workshop based role
Our Client has is an amazing opportunity for qualified Refrigeration Mechanics looking for a secure career within the rail industry. Working in a state-of-the-art Darra premises.
The role tasks and duties include but aren’t limited to;
- Production Workshop service, maintenance, repair, retrofit, and commissioning works to a diverse range of HVAC product, parts and components.
- Accurately complete job sheets, time-sheets, work instructions and any other required documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of Safety, efficiency, quality and customer service.
- Maintain and ensure all company supplied tools are kept in a good working order and immediately advise of any lost or damaged items.
- Deliver competency and proficiency to perform all tasks related to service and repair equipment including refurbishment strip down, assembly & test. This also includes following schematic mechanical and wiring diagrams.
- Ensure all works carried out meet our clients Quality Control requirements and standards and are in accordance with company HSE and 5S policies.
Skill-sets, experiences and culture requirements;
- Australian Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in servicing and maintaining commercial air conditioning equipment.
- Arctick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Experience in servicing and maintaining commercial air conditioning equipment.
- Basic knowledge in machining, mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatic.
- Technical ability to read electrical, mechanical and BOM’s and understand technical drawings.
- High degree of computer skills
- Team work, adaptability & flexibility and good problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation.
What's on Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Great Team Culture.
- Work Life Balance.
- Supportive and Experienced Manager.
- State of the workshop fixed facility location easily accessible via public transportation.
- Immediate start.