Your New Role:
You will be responsible for contributing to the development, implementation and management of planned maintenance programs by analysing Property assessment Survey data. You will utilise your local knowledge to support the organisations housing portfolio and property maintenance program across allocated properties.
This role is based at a Central Coast location.
Duties and Responsibilities will Include (but not limited to):
- Be able to provide proactive and effective contract administration through the development of office estimates.
- Support negotiations with contractors in relation to quotations.
- Ensure that works are appropriately delivered and strategies/ action plans are in place to rectify work issues when required.
- Develop scopes of work for internal activities and statutory/regulatory items and modifications.
- Guarantee all compliance with the Australian Building Codes, LAHC standards, policies and contract requirements when issuing work to external parties.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and open channels of communication to effectively deliver progress reports.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Tertiary qualifications in either a property related discipline or project management.
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge or experience of property services management.
- Experience liaising and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to analyse relevant data and make appropriate estimations for planning and tracking purposes. Relevant vaccinations in line with NSW regulations.
- Current Police Check or willingness to undertake one.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Monday – Friday roster with 35-hour work week.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Immediate Start Available.
- Hybrid workplace (combination of office & home).
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for permanency for the right candidate.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Attentively email your Resume directly to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2642482