Your new company
This is an opportunity to join an expanding multinational organisation who is at the forefront of their specialist technical area providing products for Defence and Government. This Project Manager position has been created to join a worldwide leader in this specialist defence products area. You will be an integral part of the management team.
Your new role
As the Project Manager, you will provide leadership and management of project activities within the area focused on space programs that are primarily for the Australian Defence Force. You will provide guidance in the execution of a multi-million dollar software programs and the adherence to schedule, cost, quality, resourcing and delivery of defence technology projects. You will manage the suppliers and contractors as required to ensure on time delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualifications in Engineering or Computer Science
- Projects Management expertise and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the delivery of projects using best practice methodologies and project management tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative global organisation
- Technical background or understanding of software development
- Certification in PRINCE2, Agile, PMI, PMBOK or similar
- Due to the industry environment you must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a permanent position with a niche organisation that is developing leading edge, high end technology products for Defence and Government programs.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2535086