Hitachi Construction Machinery Oceania (HCMO) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCMO's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions.
Our Corporate Support office in Greystanes has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning Specialist to join our team. In this fast-paced role, your key focus will be designing and developing technical, procedural and software related digital content to support the implementation of various e-learning projects for our national branch network. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a strong possibility of extension.
Reporting to the Training Project Manager, this role will manage the execution of various e-Learning projects across the instructional design lifecycle to meet our strategic and operational objectives. The duties of the role will involve:
- Organise and facilitate discovery workshops to uncover learning needs within the business
- Apply instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles to develop highly targeted and visual e-Learning content
- Utilise high-level interpersonal skills to collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and review online content.
- Utilise a high level of self-management to meet project deadlines
- Create supporting collateral in a range of formats (audio, video, animation) to enhance training content
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Demonstrated instructional design skills including audience and needs analysis, scope development, design specifications & performance-based objectives
- Experience in developing training modules using Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise)
- Understanding of basic User Experience (UX) concepts and the ability to communicate user flows and conceptual designs
- Experience with video capture, animation and editing software
- Adobe Creative Cloud expertise, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Animate
- The ability to work under pressure and to a broader project schedule
- Applicants with 3D modelling expertise will be highly regarded
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- Competitive annual salary
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate and wholeheartedly value diversity at our company.