Your new company
A reputable medium sized firm located in Edgecliff are looking for an Intermediate Accountant!
Your new role
- Preparation of tax compliance for a range of entities - mostly HNWI's.
- Assisting with tax advice; interacting with clients and liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Any adhoc duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years business services experience within an Australian accounting firm
- Degree qualified
- Completed or started CA/CPA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working hours- 8.30-5 or 9-5.30
- Good professional development- internal and external talks/training
- Mixture of CAs and CPAs
- Nice modern office environment
- Close to Edgecliff station
- Work life balance & flexibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on (+61) 416 461 767.
LHS 297508 #2573542