CKS Sydney Airport Hotel
- Full time role
- Free "U" Day - get a paid day off on your Birthday!
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Competitive salary, excellent work conditions and employee discounts on food, wine and accommodation.
- Advance your Hotel career and develop your Front Office skills
Join a supportive, friendly Front Office Team at the CKS Sydney Airport Hotel.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Deliver exceptional guest experiences at every part of the journey including reservations, arrivals, departures and throughout their stay
- Be an ambassador for the Hotel, positively representing and promoting our boutique brand
- Be a key part of the guest experience, interacting wherever and whenever possible
- Ensure a smooth check in and out process for our guests utilising the Hotel's PMS system
- Answer and process reservation enquiries, make recommendations and upsell rooms according to availability
- Coordinate with other departments
- Answer and dispatch both incoming external and internal calls
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of all room rates and available packages
- Follow up on all guest requests and complaints
- Have a desire to genuinely help people and connect well with our Guests and staff alike
- Front Office/reservation experience preferred but not essential
- Success in a similar role preferred but not essential, we are employing on attitude not just experience
- Deliver exceptional guest service and get a kick out of helping, problem-solving and being accountable for your workload
- An acute eye for detail and exceptional interactive social skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a varied, fast paced environment, by taking initiative and working collaboratively
- Commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends and public holidays
- Positive mindset and a "can do" attitude
CKS Sydney Airport Hotel
Located only 5 minutes from Sydney’s International Airport and only 10 minutes from the Domestic Terminal, CKS Sydney Airport Hotel is conveniently situated only 13km from the CBD. This high-volume dynamic Airport Hotel features 121 rooms and a contemporary Restaurant and Bar that caters to a mix of travelers from corporate, government, interstate, and international sectors.
Lancemore Hotel Group
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Click the "APPLY NOW" Button
Or contact us for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun | Authentic Hospitality | Caring | Ownership Mindset | Performance | Growth
Follow us on LinkedIn