Your new company
An exciting opportunity! Be a part of global leader in precision engineering solutions for aerospace, climate control, electro-mechanical and filtration. Based In Castle Hill with onsite free parking.
Your new role
- Managing incoming telephone enquiries
- Create sales orders as per the request of customer requirements utilizing methods inclusive of telephone, fax, or email
- Address customer enquiries on the status of orders, product availability pricing and complaints within 24 hours
- Delegate inbound email enquiries and orders
- Assess & raise credit requests
- Relay information regarding crucial customer service issues of non-compliance in service/supply/performance to Customer Care Manager for appropriate action
- Assist with Key Accounts and reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Excellent Computer skills
- Previous experience in a customer service inbound role
- Intermediate knowledge of customer service process and metrics
- Mechanical aptitude and/or fluid power industry experience is desirable
- Strong sense of responsibility and team work is a must
What you'll get in return
- $29-$31 ph + super
- Access to multiple online learning platforms
- Office hours, Mon- Fri
- Based in Castle Hill
- Free on-site parking.
- Inclusive and supportive team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2635810