Your new company
A local Canberra professional service provider that is well recognised and established. This company was created with the sole objective of providing small to medium enterprise companies direct access to State and Federal government, business enterprise and agency procurement panels.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will grow and support the business through relationships and the development of business, managing relationships with member companies, winning Federal and State government panels and growing the members base. As a core member of the executive team you will be establishing and delivering strategic plans and initiatives in collaboration with other executives within the organisation and support the future direction of the company.
• Market the organisation to Federal and State Government including large corporate entities at the tier one level.
• Respond to Federal and State Government Tenders and panel with other requirements from corporate entities.
• Grow the members using a combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales skills.
• Conduct business development to position the company for new panels both within government and with large corporate tier one organisations.
• Perform the BDE role in accordance with the agreed KPl's.
What you'll need to succeed
• 10-15 years' experience in customer and membership relationship management.
• Experience in operating in a government panel environment.
• Experience in leading a tender response team for Federal government tenders.
• Experience at senior level in Business Development/Marketing.
• Sound knowledge in market demand forecasting
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded by working with a dynamic locally recognised organisation that has a rapidly growing capability across Australia which focuses on partner orientated relationships with its clients. You will be providing effective, single point delivery to efficiently manage projects and contract delivery.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Robert Johnston at Hays recruitment on 02 62797423, or email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the application process.
LHS 297508 #2669166